First off I would like to thank you for considering me to help you with this process. Purchasing a home can be a very stressful process or it can be an extremely exciting one. My goal is to ensure that it is the latter.
Realtors are a dime a dozen out there. While shopping for a home, I think it’s important to work not only with someone who is knowledgeable in the industry, but also someone that you get along with and will make the process an enjoyable and memorable one.
I have been in the industry since 2006 and I have helped hundreds of people just like you, to not only find their first home, but also helped them through all the steps leading their way to their dream home.
This being your first home, I’m sure you have tons of questions, and it all seems so overwhelming at the moment. Rest assured, I have helped many through it all, and I’ve been through it myself.
So if you are ready to get this ball rolling and get you into your first home, let’s do this!
The Buying Process
- Speak to a mortgage professional. You can go to your bank if you really like, but no matter what I would suggest speaking with a Mortgage Broker as they can search out rates from a variety of different lenders to get you the best deal! Their services come at no cost to you as well.
- Now that we can comfortably begin searching for homes in a price range we know we can afford, I can start sending you listings directly to your email for you to review.
- So you have seen a few homes in the emails that you are interested in seeing. If you don’t know the neighborhoods already, I usually suggest that before we plan a visit inside, you and the family do a quick drive through the area to ensure that it’s for you. After that you simply let me know which addresses are of interest and I will book us a PRIVATE showing of the home.
- We have viewed a few homes now most likely by this point, now there is one that we really like! So I will take a look at other homes that have sold in the area to ensure that the price is right. Sometimes we might even pay a bit more than asking price if it’s a bidding war. If this happens, at least with my expert advice we will know it going in.
- Offer is written and now we negotiate. I will come up with a wide variety of things to try to take the price down as much as possible in order to get you the best price on the home.
Offer is now accepted and I will pass along all of the information to the Mortgage Professional and book up an inspection for the property. If you already have a mortgage professional and an inspector that’s great. If not I do work with a wide variety and have tried tested and true professionals ready to work for you.